By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- If you do not think they are reasonable, you SHALL NOT use this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. jimmyhancock.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, jimmyhancock.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
jimmyhancock.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if jimmyhancock.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- There Are NO exceptions. This website is owned by a private corporation. Your use of this website is strictly limited to generally acceptable use.
- If you do not agree to the terms set forth on this page and all associated disclaimer pages, You May NOT use this website in any manner.
- Continued use of this website constitutes an agreement that you will not seek legal action against this website, or its owner(s).
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.